For what you drive
Car insurance is a contract between you and your car insurance company. You agree to pay a premium for the cost of insurance and the insurance company agrees to pay for your losses – due to an accident – as defined in your specific car insurance policy. Our insurance professionals will help you determine the type of coverage you need at a premium you can afford.
The Resource Center is an insurance and financial services company based in Springfield and Branson, MO. Our local car insurance agents will take the time to sit down with you and your family to determine the best insurance policy for you from our trusted auto insurance company partners including Auto Owners Insurance, Nationwide and Progressive. We’ll help you compare all your options and get you safely on the road.
Car Insurance Protects You In Three Ways:
Pays for damage or theft of your car
Pays for the cost of treating injuries and rehabilitation
Pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage
Car Insurance Policy
A full coverage insurance policy may include these seven areas of coverage or a combination of them. Each is priced separately.
- Bodily Injury Liability: For injuries the policyholder causes to someone else (note that this area of car insurance is required by Missouri law)
- Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP): For treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car
- Property Damage Liability: For damage the policyholder caused to someone else’s property
- Collision: For damage to the policyholder’s car from a collision. The collision could be with another car, a fence, a light post, a wall, etc.
- Comprehensive Insurance: For damage to the policyholder’s car that doesn’t involve a collision. Coverage includes fire, theft, falling objects, explosion, earthquake, flood, deer hit, etc.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage: For treatment of the policyholder’s injuries as a result of collision with an uninsured driver (this area of coverage is also required by Missouri law)
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage: Additional coverage for treatment of the policyholder’s injuries
- Towing and Rental Car: Built-in coverage in case you need to tow your car or need a rental car while yours is getting repaired
- Multiple Car Discounts: With more than one car under the policy, the premium for each becomes more affordable
Our Auto Insurance Partners
We’ll keep you covered on the road
Find the best auto insurance for you